I hope you are safe and well during this strange and awkward time!
With all this social isolation, I've really come to understand the importance of connection and community. In the past, I have been fortunate to have developed some lovely relationships with a number of my followers and students, and I want to reach out to more of you!
I have decided to offer a monthly Zoom group that will feature a focused topic, presentation, and discussion. It won't be a webinar, because I want us to be able to see, interact with, and support one another. Instead, it will be a regular Zoom session with a limited number of seats.
The first group will be happening Monday, July 20th at 1:00pm, and our topic will be Strategies for Strengthening Executive Functioning Skills. If you would like to reserve your seat, CLICK HERE or on the image. If you missed the event, you can acquire Dr. Warren's presentation HERE.
The second group will be happening on August 20th at 10:00am. It will be on Multisensory Learning: Accommodating Each Child's Best Ways of Processing Information. To reserve a ticket, CLICK HERE
I am really looking forward to seeing you at our first of many group events.
To receive all my monthly Zoom event opportunities in your email, sign up here: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/468416?v=7
Cheers, Dr. Erica Warren
- Blog: https://learningspecialistmaterials.blogspot.com/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/warrenerica1
- Store: http://www.Goodsensorylearning.com/
- Courses: http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/
- Newsletter Sign-up: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/69400 You will need to enter your email address to sign up for our mailing list.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Erica Warren LLC. All rights reserved. Dr. Warren does not provide medical advice or diagnoses.