I Created Games to Bring the Fun Factor into My Lessons:
Over the past few years, I created a system to make any reading program fun and motivating. I designed and published board and card games to weave into reading lessons. Now, my students can't wait for their sessions, are reading more, have increased stamina and they are mastering concepts at a faster pace. A series of three reading game publication bundles have been available and selling like hot cakes, but upon popular request, I have released a new title, Reading Games Primary. This publication offers new games that help students master basic reading concepts such as syllables, rhyming words, short vowel sounds, ending sound blends and sight words by playing super fun and engaging card and board games.
Tell Me More About the 8 Games:
- Sight Word War: Sight Word War is a card game that helps students master sight words and practice basic alphabetizing skills.
- Syllable Sort: Syllable Sort is a card game that helps students master syllable divisions in words.
- Switch-A-Roo Reading: Switch-A-Roo Reading is a reading/writing game that helps students learn beginning, middle and ending word sounds as well as rhyming words.
- Sole Survivor: Sole Survivor is a board game that helps students master breaking words into syllables as well as beginning and ending word sounds.
- Animal Party: Animal Party is a board game that helps students learn beginning, middle and end sounds of simple three letter words.
- Animal Bingo: Animal Bingo is a board game that helps students master breaking words into syllables as well as beginning and ending word sounds. It also develops tracking and counting skills.
- Three of A Kind Beginners: Three of a Kind is a card game that helps students learn rhyming words, beginning sounds, middle sounds and ending sounds of simple three letter words.
- Three of A Kind Intermediate: Three of a Kind Intermediate is a card game that helps students master rhyming words, beginning blends, middle sounds and ending sounds of simple four to five letter words.
Are There Other Reading Games?
Yes. Reading Games Primary is my fourth bundle of reading games to be published. In fact, I have created more than 50 different games for all levels of reading remediation. To learn more about all of these games click here. If you would like to try a free sample game click here.