For all the teachers, tutors, learning specialists and educational therapists that follow my work, I have got something super special for you. I think you’re going to love it...
People often ask me how I’m able to produce so much content each month. I run my own private practice, write two blogs a week, post on social media, produce 1 to 4 videos or podcasts a month, create content for Good Sensory Learning produce courses for learning specialists and I maintain four websites. Over the years, I have learned tricks that have streamlined the process, so that I still have free time to enjoy my life.
Today, I want to share with you one of my favorite new tools that has not only helped me to grow my audience and business, it has enabled me to cut my production time on videos from about 2 days to about an hour. I have used it to create tutorials for my students, demonstrations for my YouTube channel, videos and podcasts from my blog content, and welcome videos for my websites. Because of this, I now have people contacting me from around the globe for my educational products, courses as well as online sessions. What’s more, the process is fun and super easy to learn! To top it off, it allows me to quickly record my audio, integrate images, and incorporate music.
I use a special online tool, and I have worked with the company to get you an incredible deal. But first, let me share with you the simple process so you can see for yourself. First, open the online site and select create new video.
- Second, come up with a catchy name for the video.
- Third, select a blog, a part of a publication, or a great email discussion and paste it into the empty block.
- Fourth, select the button: "Create Slides for your Video" and the program automatically breaks the text into slides.
- Fifth, you can keep the text on the slide, add images from their enormous library or upload your own images. Sixth, record the slides one at a time into your computer and the program pulls the audio chunks together for you. I love this, because if I make a mistake, I just have to re-record a single slide.
- Seventh, as an added feature, you can add short video clips recorded on your smart-phone, computer or tablet.
- If you want a professional look, you can add intros and outros that can be commission on Fiverr for about $10.00-$20.00.
- Eighth, select preview and, if needed, you can easily adjust the timing.
- Ninth, select "Download" - and then "Generate Your Video." Your video is done!
In fact, I even turned this blog into a YouTube video using this product! See below:
And now for the exciting part! The company has agreed to let me share a 50% off deal for my audience. What’s more, you can get a free 7-day trial!
Here is the link that you can use: http://www.contentsamurai.com/c/EWarren-cs-free-trial
The video presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License. Click here to see the full list of images and attributions:https://app.contentsamurai.com/cc/56165
Dr. Erica Warren is the author, illustrator and publisher of multisensory educational materials at Good Sensory Learning and Dyslexia Materials. She is also the director of Learning to Learn and Learning Specialist Courses. To learn more about her products and services, you can go to http://www.learningspecialistcourses.com/, https://godyslexia.com/, www.goodsensorylearning.com, www.dyslexiamaterials.com & www.learningtolearn.biz