01 09 10

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Good Sensory Learning Offers Affiliate Marketing Commission Opportunity



Dear friends, fans and loyal customers of Good Sensory Learning: 

I'm happy to announce that I now have a new affiliate program that is available to you.  You can earn commissions simply by referring friends or customers to my website.  Each time one of these referrals makes a purchase you will earn a commission.  To start, all affiliates make 15%, but those who send a lot of traffic can be rewarded with greater commissions - up to 30%.

If you would like to learn more about becoming an affiliate CLICK HERE.

In addition, you will notice that I have redesigned my site for an easy navigation and shopping experience.  Please come by Good Sensory Learning and let me know how I can make it even better! 
 
Dr. Erica Warren is the author, illustrator and publisher of multisensory educational materials at Good Sensory Learning and Dyslexia Materials.  She is also the director of Learning to Learn and Go Dyslexia, in Ossining, NY.  To learn more about her products and services, you can go to https://godyslexia.com/www.goodsensorylearning.comwww.dyslexiamaterials.com & www.learningtolearn.biz  
Follow on Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...